The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
No.8-1009, No.3, Gongqing Tuanxi Road, Zhangdian District, Zibo City, Shandong Province.
Rosemount ™ 644 temperature transmitter
Rosemount 644 temperature transmitter functional diversity, can use HART ®, FOUNDATION or ™ fieldbus PROFIBUS ® agreement, with the top, field or track installation style as well as a variety of housing options. By adding a local operator interface (LOI), the transmitter configuration can be updated on the spot without tools. The transmitter also includes Hot Backup ™, warning and thermocouple sensor drift diagnostic functions such as performance degradation in response to different application requirements.
+ / - 0.10 ° C (+ / - 0.18 ° F)
*The stability of
*The quality assurance
12/18 months, 3 years or 5 years limited warranty options
Universal sensor input (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms) is supported. Single or dual sensor assembly is also supported
*The output signal
4-20 mA/HART ® agreement, FOUNDATION ™ fieldbus protocol, PROFIBUS ® PA
Field mounting, DIN A head mounting or rail mounting
LCD display or LCD display with local operator interface (LOI)
*The characteristics of
Very general temperature transmitter, can be used to HART ®, FOUNDATION ™ or Fieldbus PROFIBUS ® agreement.
• Multiple shell selection to achieve multiple installation configurations, including top, field or guide rail installation.
• The LOI option eliminates the need for special configuration tools, such as field handlers, for ease of use.
• Transmitter - sensor meets kalende-van dosen constant matching to reduce total measurement errors.
• Hot Backup ™ function is equipped with double sensor and sensor drift warning, ensure integrity measurement.
• The thermocouple aging diagnosis function can monitor the health of the thermocouple and prevent the failure caused by aging.
• Minimum and maximum temperature tracking can monitor the temperature limit value to facilitate troubleshooting.
• Device dashboard can be used as a simple interface to simplify device configuration and perform diagnostic fault troubleshooting.